A best seller AND Acne Safe!
A go-to serum, this effective, yet gentle retinol formula provides multiple anti-aging benefits without the dryness and irritation. It helps boost collagen production and improve cell turnover to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, uneven tone, dullness, blemishes, and acne scars. It also contains lactic acid, which helps to brighten and smooth skin, so you get both immediate benefits and long-term results. It’s an essential treatment for glowing, youthful-looking skin.
- Retinyl propionate - The most effective form of retinol, retinyl propionate has been shown in higher concentrations to reduce wrinkles and pigmentation. Gentle, yet highly effective.
- Lactic Acid - All alpha hydroxy acids exfoliate and improve skin texture, but lactic acid has an extra benefit you won't get from its AHA cousins. Lactic acid helps improve the skin's natural moisture factor, or the way the skin keeps itself hydrated. 2 Basically, lactic acid helps to keep the skin moisturized and feeling less dry.
- Kojic Acid - Kojic's acid primary use — and benefit — is to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars. This can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin. In addition to skin-lightening effects, kojic acid also contains some antimicrobial properties. ... This can help treat acne caused by bacteria in the skin.
- Glycerin - Glycerin is a skin-replenishing and skin-restoring ingredient, meaning it is a substance found naturally in skin, helping to establish normal balance and hydration. It’s one of the many substances in skin that helps maintain a healthy look and feel, defending against dryness and working to maintain skin’s moisture level.
- Pentapeptide-18 and Acetyl Hexapeptide-8- are examples of peptides that act similar to Botox that help relax the muscles thus tightening the skin and reducing the visible appearance of wrinkles.
- Niacinamide - Also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinamide, niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface.
In the evening after cleanser and toner, smooth 1-2 pumps onto dry skin and allow to absorb. Follow with Copper Peptide Moisture Complex. Start with 1-2 times a week, add a day each week, and build up to using as often as your skin can handle. Stick with it – with consistent daily use, you’ll see optimal results in a few weeks.
Be sure to use a sunscreen daily. Revital A is best used at night when your skin is in repair mode. Avoid using AHA products on the same night. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Propylene glycol, 2-amino-2-methyl-1-propanol, Lactic Acid, Retinyl propionate, Carbomer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Pentapeptide-18, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Kojic acid, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Glycine, Niacinamide, Urea, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.