Formulated with Lipoic Acid and Retinol, Skin Boost provides a powerful blend of antioxidants that help mitigate the cascading damage caused by free radicals in the skin. Hyaluronic acid plumps the skin while providing lightweight hydration, while peptides repair cellular damage caused by aging and environmental stress. Ideal for all skin types, this firming, plumping serum supports collagen production for a more youthful, radiant complexion.
- Promotes a more radiant complexion
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Fights signs of fatigue
- Plumps, firms and hydrates
After cleansing, apply a thin layer to the entire face. Use twice a day or as directed by your skin therapist. Follow with Copper Peptide Complex Moisturizer.
- Glycerin - Glycerin is a skin-replenishing and skin-restoring ingredient, meaning it is a substance found naturally in skin, helping to establish normal balance and hydration. It’s one of the many substances in skin that helps maintain a healthy look and feel, defending against dryness and working to maintain skin’s moisture level.
- Beta Glucan - beta glucan works twofold to soothe and calm irritated skin and as an effective anti-ager to firm and plump fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic acid has restorative abilities and can boost skin’s moisture content, soothe, and defend against moisture loss. It is capable of holding up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, making it an optimal hydrator for all skin types.In addition to its function as a superior skin-restoring ingredient, hyaluronic acid also provides an antioxidant defense against environmental assault.
- Lipoic Acid - As an antioxidant In skin care products, it aids in softening fine lines and wrinkles, refining pores, and giving the skin a healthy glow.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide - When applied topically to the skin, peptides act as little messengers, triggering skin cells to perform specific functions such as building collagen and elastin, encouraging skin to look and act younger.
- Retinol - Retinol is a powerhouse ingredient that has value for skin on several fronts: It’s a skin-restoring, wrinkle-smoothing, firming ingredient and an antioxidant, allowing it to improve a variety of skin concerns, most related to visible signs of aging.