Calm & Conceal
An expert blend of eight botanical extracts makes Relief Bio-Powder a powerful dermatologist-tested sensitive skin aid. With fast-acting abilities, it quickly rescues skin under attack from redness, irritation, and itchiness. Relief Bio-Powder also helps conceal redness and, when water is added to make a paste, becomes a soothing mask.
- Uniquely and gently targets redness and reduces inflammation
- Dual remedy – reactive skin therapy AND camouflage for irritation
- Eight natural botanicals calm skin and encourage recovery
- Can be used dry, as a paste
Dry: Apply Relief Bio-Powder as you would any loose powder, with a brush, sponge or cotton ball, and watch the redness disappear.
Wet: Sprinkle small amount of Relief Bio-Powder into hand or dish. Add water to create paste and apply to cleansed skin with clean applicator of choice; Let skin dry. Reapply as often as needed to soothe.
- GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID: An acid known for its anti-inflammatory properties, antimicrobial effects, and role as a natural brightener (tyrosinase inhibitor).
- BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT (Boswellia Serrata Plant Heart): Used in Ayurvedic medicine, this extract has powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- WILLOW BARK EXTRACT (Salix Alba): This extract contains Salicin, which is an inflammatory/analgesic compound chemically similar to acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
- TOTAROL: A powerful antimicrobial extract sustainably harvested from the bark of the New Zealand Totara Tree.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Beta-Glucan (D), Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Calamine Ursolic Acid, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Allantoin, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Totarol, Magnesium Stearate